TRASH & RECYCLE
Collection days for Trash are Wednesday and Saturday. Recycles pick up is on Wednesday. Bulk pick up is on Saturday.
If you have any questions about what the collector will accept for pickup, please call Solid Waste Authority at 1-866-792-4636. You must call this same number to schedule a bulk pickup. Yellow recycle bins are provided by Solid Waste Authority; if you need one please call Recycle Team at 1-866-639-2467.
- Place trash cans on the “T” in your designated area.
- Trash and recycle are permitted to be put out on Tuesday and Friday after 5:00 p.m. for pickup.
- Yellow recycle bins must be hidden from view except for the evening before and on the day of collection.
- Trash cans may be stored on the side of the building away from any windows.
- Unit owners are not permitted to deposit trash in any dumpster in the Palm Greens Community.
- Furniture and fluorescent tubes will not be removed by the collector.
- Empty boxes must be flattened or the collector will not remove them.