Welcome to Palm Greens Condo 1
Palm Greens Condo 1 is a dynamic and active 55+ community centrally located in Delray Beach on the scenic east cost of Florida. Our community consists of 684 homes with a blend of single story villas and two story “Quads” and “8-Plexes”. Residents of Palm Greens enjoy playing cards, tennis, billiards and shuffleboard. Our clubhouse includes a gym, community pool, poolside cafe and offers a variety of enrichment classes for our residents. Our convenient location places us in close proximity to neighborhood shopping, downtown Delray Beach, an abundance of restaurants, major Medical Centers and easy access to the major Florida highways and airports.
NEWS: *** The Condo 1 monthly maintenance fee is $360, effective Jan 1, 2020 ***
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the Condo 1 office is closed and opened for emails and phone calls only. Call 561-498-1330 or email to email@example.com.
- Below is the September 15, 2020 update from the Palm Greens Recreation Association Board of Directors regarding the pool, tennis courts and shuffleboard. Please note, links to the “Amended Rules & Requirements”, the revised September calendar and the “Wavier Form” for the use of the pool and tennis courts are posted at the bottom of this announcement.
STATUS OF PALM GREENS RECREATION ASSOCIATION FACILITY RE-OPENINGS
September 15, 2020
The Recreation Association Board of Directors is pleased to announce the following modifications with respect to the use of the Association’s Pool, Tennis Courts and Shuffleboard Courts:
Tennis Courts – effective September 16, 2020:
- doubles play permitted
- deletion of lightly used 2nd tennis session in order to permit the extension of the length of the 8:15 AM session by 30 minutes:
8:15 AM: check in and admittance
10:00 AM: session play ends, residents exit
- 6 courts open – 8:15 session maximum capacity increased from 16 to 24
- one session every other day (on tennis days)
- no reservations required or accepted
10:15 AM: check in and admittance
11:30 AM: session play ends, residents exit
- 5 courts open, first come first served, doubles play permitted
- see the Recreation Association’s amended Rules and Requirements dated September 16,202 for check-in details and rules governing the use of the shuffleboard courts.
- three reservations accepted per week
- morning exercise class may be conducted 3 days a week
- extension of each pool session by 15 minutes:
Session 1: 9:00 AM: check in and admittance
10:15 AM: session 1 ends, residents exit
Session 2: 10:30 AM: check-in and admittance
11:45 AM: session 2 ends, residents exit
Session 3: 1:15 PM: check in and admittance
2:30 PM: session 3 ends, residents exit
Session 4: 2:45 PM: check in and admittance
4:00 PM: session 4 ends, residents exit
Additional adjustments have been made to the Recreation Association’s Rules and Requirements for the use of the Association’s outdoor facilities.
All facility users should, therefore, review and familiarize themselves with the amended Rules and Requirements which will take effect September 16, 2020 and which are being released in conjunction with this announcement. Please see the link below to the Amended Rules and Requirements.
All question and/or comments regarding the Pool and Tennis Court re-opening plan must be directed to the Palm Greens Recreation Association Board at Recreationassociation@palmgreens.org or call the Recreation office at 561-498-5316.